Skip to main content


Welcome to the Health Office at Ewalt!

Health Office forms needed PRIOR to starting school

  • Complete online Powerschool enrollment and CareDox (student health history) yearly.  Please make sure to update your contact numbers, whenever they change, so we are able to contact you in the event of an emergency.

  • Child Health Assessment (physical or well child check) - All Kindergarteners and students under the age of 9, who are entering a Kansas school for the first time.  The form must be completed and signed by a physician, physician assistant, or nurse practitioner.  Children that transfer from another Kansas school need to request the former school to send records.

  • Original Birth Certificate from the state.

  • KCI (Kansas Certificate of Immunizations) – All Kindergarteners and any student transferring from another school or anytime immunizations are updated.


  • All medications to be administered at school must have the appropriate paperwork on file prior to administration.  See Guidelines for Medication Administration at School, Permission for Prescription Medication at School, and Permission for Over the Counter (OTC) Medication at school.

District Illness Policy

  • Any child with a fever, > 100.4, must be sent home.

  • Students must be fever and vomiting free for 24 hrs, without medication, prior to returning to school.

  • If a student has been prescribed antibiotics for a contagious infection, they must have completed 24 hrs of medication prior to returning to school.

Special Health Care Needs


You are always welcome to come by or call with questions and/or concerns pertaining to your student!